This is the first year doing a fantasy football team since 7th grade when I was still subscribed to Sport Illustrated Kids, since my parents probably feared the annual Swimsuit issue of the real Sports Illustrated for me.
With a week one win, I felt like I was on top of the world, but in actuality i was just on-top of the league tied with about 3 other guys. From there, i have taken a nose dive strait to the bottom. Through various stupid trades, for players that were popular and good about 3 years ago, my team has became the laughing stock of the league, only ahead of one person. Who will remain nameless, and go by the alias of Team Hanson. Mind you, I'm not a big football fan to begin with, and my football fan IQ is probably relatively close to the IQ's of all the kids combined driving tractors to school on the last day in high school, which really isn't saying much. So its a learning experience.
As Kanye West said in his song Big Brother, "Now I'm on the top and everybody at the scrotum." Except the thing is, I'm the scrotum. So after being named Vicktorias secret (don't worry girls i know how to actually spell it) up until I traded my best player, Mike Vick (hints the name) i renamed my team 20 Pound Genitals, to let everyone know I am apart of who Kanye considers everyone.
With the name change, I had to change my team picture from 4 small dogs humping eachother in a train formation, (a shout out to all those dogs Mike Vick let their flesh get torn to pieces in hopes of winning more money then his already multi-million dollar contract with the Falcons provided him with) to of course, a ball sack. Immature and inappropriate, perfect for all 11 other players in my league only to see.
So in class, I pull up team 20 Pound Genitals on my lap top and begin checking new league activity, which happens to be me making the only activity since i dropped half my squad. Until this girl, who appeared to be sleeping, wakes up and looks at MY screen and goes "Ew, that picture is disgusting." I kept my cool and looked at her, and shrugged my shoulders.
Are you serious!? She says, Ew? Im not going to go into detail why I thought it was innapropreite for HER to say Ew to anything, but it was. Yeah, the ball sack does have some long hair in it, but its a team picture. Take it for what its worth. You tell me what has better chemistry then a pair of testicles working together. Please. Those things help create life! Thats chemistry at its finest. Though my team is in a slump, i bet all my players would have chemistry together at least, just like my picture entails. She could've been staring at her future baby daddy's creators while she was looking at my team picture. Would it be more appropriate if I put up female genitalia as my team picture and have the same girl look at my screen again on Thursday and call me a pervert? Probably not. Am i going to try that out to see? No, of course not.
I'm just trying to get a new look for my squad and start racking up some wins. Not trying to throw in an indicator that im into gay porn or anything.
On another football related note, It's nice to see all the Lions fans coming out of woodwork. Glad every single one of you stuck out the hard years.... (shouts to Dan who actually did).
I have to go write more productive things now.
Wish me luck in week 6.

What gives her the right to look at your computer screen
ReplyDelete