Central Michigan University is hosting the LMFAO concert here at Finch Field House on October 26th, my birthday. Ill be the first to let everyone know, I'm not about to get drunk off my ass with some nasty 8 dollar a fifth Crystal Palace Vodka (47 cents a shot, in case you ever need to know) to the song "SHOTS!" that day, nor will I be going in the first place. I never have really been a fan of LMFAO, nor have I been the type of person to go to a type of event where the majority of guys are wearing tank tops, and have trucker hats with random sayings written under the brim. Sorry. Nor do I really like seeing big sweaty girls who think they can squeeze into that dress their skinnier room mate looked really cute in last weekend at Wayside. Gross. They are the same ones who plow through everyone to get front row, just because they know the lyrics to all of one song. Good excuse, but those who actually care, LMFAO has not one but two songs in the top ten of i tunes! So expect a lot of those girls to be making a push up front so maybe they can grab the hand of either DJ Redfoo or SkyBlue, what a privilege that will be, only if they are still conscious that is. Seeing how the average alcohol tolerance of a CMU girl is equivalent to that of SkyBlu's when he was in 2nd grade.
CMU female + 3 shots of Burnetts (no comment) + Hot indoor vendue + Electro Pop Music = Another busy day for the like 9 police stations that patrol campus.
Although I wont be in attendance, I am sure I will hear all about it from the kids on my floor. The one's who I truly respect are the ones who camped out for the tickets.
Anyways, Party-Rock-On CMU.
I have to go to class.
Thats

No comments:
Post a Comment